trek with guitar

Moderator: autopilot

trek with guitar

Postby autopilot » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:46 am

ok, here's a video of the trek with guitar, this version is very straight, vol and range, lots of volume (but the dial is friendly), the range adjust the pulse width , at min (there's no sound) increasing it gets very trebbly, thin and trashy, then at half more balanced, over it start to become more gated on the high notes spectrum (you can hear that the gate is very abruptly in that range around 1:38) and more balls on the bass section, it has an interesting part over here, the decay on high notes makes the note kinda swell (rising from no volume to full volume) and the length of the swell is related to the frequency of the note (will do a video of it to properly showcase). The decay is a gated type, that it wont sustain and decay forever. It can get synthy, it can get squashy, it can get ballsy, it can trebbly trashy. The Range is also controlled externally, you can use a 10k TRS expression, CV source (5v better control if you can set the amount of max and min), Broadcast :love: or one of the splitters i did.

I did more videos specially with a broadcast for pwm :love: :love: :!!!: and expression, even a bass one (but i need to sat down and edit). For bass there's a version with tone, to mellow the overall tone and input knob to control the gate amount (so it will accept active and passive like a champ) and a dry knob, yeah it has been forever with this, but i'm doing on a limited budget and i send the wrong files for the decals :picard: :picard: and add a facepalm, so it will be a couple of weeks more before i can get on the 5 knobber version rolling (and then the portal :omg: :!!!: will roll)

Suggestions, comments are always welcome (i really want your feedback)
autopilot

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Re: trek with guitar

Postby autopilot » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:49 am

Controlling the pulse width of the trek via a lfo (broadcast). With the Sample and hold it gets kinda similar to an arpegiator, while with a triangle wave it has phaser-esque vibe going on it.
autopilot

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby autopilot » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:17 am

with bass, using the broadcast for pwm
autopilot

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby space6oy » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:40 pm

oof... add a sine LFO w/ speed control!