Switch to full style
weird fx from the Dominican Republic <copilotfx.com>
Post a reply

Re: Portal Blendable Fx loop

Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:04 pm

just because

Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:37 pm

Do I dare suppose you'd be able to make one of these where the blend was controlled by a Broadcast-style LFO?

Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:44 pm

yes, it will accept exp/cv to control the amount of "mix" of the dry signal and the loop, it will have some interesting options, 3 knobs and 3 toggles

Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:55 pm

Portal blendable fx loop with expression/cv jack. It has some interesting options, phase switch to change the polarity of the loop, you can sync the loop, the dry, neither or both to the blend jack, giving you the option of fade in/out both channels, run in parallel both channels, fade in and out only one channel, use it as a pseudo volume pedal, integrate external audio sources to your signal pad, use it as wet/dry.
Attachments
ilfportal.jpg

Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:25 pm

i will have a preorder for 2 weeks, $100 plus shipping in case anyone is interested https://reverb.com/item/6333120-copilot ... -pre-order

Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:44 am

Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:48 pm

I think I 'need' this and the autodialer. You're really knocking it out of the park Adam!

Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:22 pm

Deluxe portal shipped today!! So pumped on this device. I see that even Spaceman has followed suit and tried to duplicate this amazing technology.. :cool:

This will be my fourth copilot. Hopefully a couple more soon!

Fri May 10, 2019 9:16 am

So I've had some more time to play with the Portal Supreme.. this thing is just so much fun. So many possibilities.. I really like blending between two fairly different gains in either mode, and with the phase switch you can definitely get some more wild sounds. Putting modulation in the secondary loop allows for some neat swell type stuff if you run a delay after the portal .. just so much fun. I'm terrible at recording audio but maybe after I get my bootleg Mic built.

Looking forward to more supremes.. Planetoid supreme? :)*
Kinkilin supreme ? :)*
Attachments
JPEG_20190508_194648-800x450.jpg

Thu May 30, 2019 8:15 pm

I think have to get one of these soon!

Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:38 pm

hot
Post a reply