arrow airwaves soundclip

Moderator: autopilot

arrow airwaves soundclip

Postby simmerman11 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:19 pm

this is why i love this pedal

this was all done w/ a fernandes native pro with the sustainer and by malipulating the controls on the arrow airwaves and my guitar's volume w/ the volume knob. i was playing one note the entire time which you can hear at the end. i don't have a pitch shifter but i imagine it would be awesome to use with one.
simmerman11

interested
interested

Re: arrow airwaves soundclip

Postby autopilot » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:58 am

awesome, i really love that pedal. try with some reverse delay and some trem, i also prefer to do full chords more than one note, kinda gives more full white noise sound
autopilot

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby bigchiefbc » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:14 am

Adam, question about the arrow airwaves 2: is there any way to stop the LFO, so that it turns into the regular airwaves? Is it just plugging something into the exp jack?
Buy my gear! viewtopic.php?f=44&t=58763

Achtane wrote:I can hit it with a Blowing Up and it'll just sound awesome instead of like capacitors farting into each others' dicks.

Achtane wrote:
last.fm wrote:Zs makes music that is variously categorized as no-wave, post-jazz, brutal-chamber, brutal-prog, and post minimalist.

srsly?

Fuck you.
bigchiefbc

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby autopilot » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:46 am

Ben, i tweaked the aa2. Instead of tap tempo the second switch selects from lfo or normal
so you can control the rate of the lfo or switch back and control the mix of both signals. Plugging an exp
remove the ratio knob and the parameters are controlled via the exp
autopilot

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby bigchiefbc » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:57 pm

autopilot wrote:Ben, i tweaked the aa2. Instead of tap tempo the second switch selects from lfo or normal
so you can control the rate of the lfo or switch back and control the mix of both signals. Plugging an exp
remove the ratio knob and the parameters are controlled via the exp

Aah, excellent.
Buy my gear! viewtopic.php?f=44&t=58763

Achtane wrote:I can hit it with a Blowing Up and it'll just sound awesome instead of like capacitors farting into each others' dicks.

Achtane wrote:
last.fm wrote:Zs makes music that is variously categorized as no-wave, post-jazz, brutal-chamber, brutal-prog, and post minimalist.

srsly?

Fuck you.
bigchiefbc

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Bellyheart » Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:41 pm

Amazing, good sounds. I've wanted to hear this thing decently recorded. I figured the camera mic didn't get much of the sounds. This makes it seem so much more.
Bellyheart

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Return to Copilot fx