· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
pedals made by your ol' pal aen <dwarfcraftdevices.com>
Post a reply

How to rock 4 amps at once

Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:18 am

By Your Old Pal Aen

Other methods? Let me hear em, because I love multiple amps.

Re: How to rock 4 amps at once

Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:17 pm

That's awesome. Was really hoping for a rig video on this episode. Brillant. That whole multiple loopers thing got me all inspired me too.

Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:45 am

Quadrophonic! Nice. I bet it felt amazing to stand in the middle. Doesn't quite translate to stereo the same though but the song sounded great anyway.

This would basically be how I would have done it, but more DL4s. I like the idea of running individual effects after a signal split, some call it a dual mono setup but whatever. Could be interesting to split the signal early and run independent gain pedals (and more, obviously) to each amp. But what you did with connecting CV across the chains is brilliant.

Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:51 pm

codetocontra wrote: But what you did with connecting CV across the chains is brilliant.

Thanks! I wish I had a few more days on either side of this project, but I can always take another crack at it I guess. Still, I'm very happy with the alternate take that recently went online.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:18 pm

I need more amps. I've been pretty much designing my pedalboard for stereo playing at a minimum, but I only have one guitar amp and one bass amp...

Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:21 pm

I've still been waiting for the "How to rock 5 amps at once" thread. :snax:
Post a reply