· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
pedals made by your ol' pal aen <dwarfcraftdevices.com>
Post a reply

Re: Super Wizard (demo and preorder!)

Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:08 pm

Any info on when uk dealers will get units?

Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:05 pm

So I got mine in on Monday. It's a pretty daunting beast having never played a WoP or a Minivan before. Although I was uncertain about the WoP side at first, I've really grown to love it. The dindindin is a magical switch & stepped bender is a really great sound like I've never gotten before. I honestly like the crossfading between clean and pitch shifted more than I like pretty much any other harmonizer I've ever heard.
The delay is taking a bit more time to grow on me, but I've already got two other noisy, dark sounding delays (No Memory & Echo Degrader) & those just have more features & control by their nature. My only real annoyance is the volume knob - somewhere about noon is unity normally, but when you switch to mutate you can't really hear the delay pitching until you get to about 3:00. You get used to it, but it makes it hard to switch between mutate & the normal pitch shifter into delay smoothly.
The insert on the delay side of things is absolutely crazy. Unruly, chaotic, and awesome. I've had the most fun running my Dream Reaper and Happiness in the Insert. The Happiness is especially nice there because the filtering holds off some of the runaway oscillations that are always waiting to come out.

I'm gonna have to spend some more time to figure out all the nuances, but after a few hours I've grown quite fond of this thing.

Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:34 pm

artsutanov wrote:Any info on when uk dealers will get units?

Not yet. If you want a dealer to stock something, the best way is to email them and ask for it.

We did ship to a few EU dealers (EffektPedaler and Effekt Boutique so far, more on the way), but that is as close as we get at the moment.

Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:37 am

Man I'm so stocked after that video demo! Sounds like I can get some Cave In tones with this that will help me overcome my loss for the PS-3.
If I get my finances right this will be my third Dwarfcraft pedal.

Wed May 10, 2017 7:41 pm

Made a little demonstration-thingy:

Wed May 10, 2017 7:52 pm

You are amazing Eivind!
Post a reply