Super Wizard (demo and preorder!)



Moderators: aens_wife, aen

Super Wizard (demo and preorder!)

Postby aen » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:01 pm

Chankgeez wrote:
DWARFCRAFT: We are not fucking around this year.
aen

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4100
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 10:34 pm

Re: Super Wizard (demo and preorder!)

Postby Eivind August » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:10 pm

Ordered! Sounds amazing. :!!!:
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce? Get the fuck outta here.


WANT: LAL 87

Great dealings:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra
Eivind August

User avatar
HERO
HERO
 
Posts: 5143
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Location: Norway

Re: Super Wizard (demo and preorder!)

Postby baremountain » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:20 pm

Yusss, I am ready!!
Also there's probably no way you're not already planning this, but I would love to hear the Happiness in the insert loop
Inner Vegas wrote:I don't think anyone is Obama
baremountain

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 802
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:19 pm
Location: Dallas, TX

Re: Super Wizard (demo and preorder!)

Postby Eric! » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:08 pm

I wonder what a regular Wizard with a downward shift would sound like in the loop of the Super with an upward shift?
Mojo Hand FX -- huge sounds inbound..
Eric!

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 6671
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:53 am
Location: Michigan

Re: Super Wizard (demo and preorder!)

Postby aen » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:56 am

Pixel barfing, probably.
Chankgeez wrote:
DWARFCRAFT: We are not fucking around this year.
aen

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4100
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 10:34 pm

Re: Super Wizard (demo and preorder!)

Postby Teej212 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:12 am

technically speaking, i dont think the pedal is actually 'dindindin'-ing. its more of a glitch.
Teej212

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1579
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:08 pm
Location: NJ

Re: Super Wizard (demo and preorder!)

Postby Eivind August » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:14 am

Din-din-dining on the finest stutter-glitch.
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce? Get the fuck outta here.


WANT: LAL 87

Great dealings:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra
Eivind August

User avatar
HERO
HERO
 
Posts: 5143
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Location: Norway

Re: Super Wizard (demo and preorder!)

Postby aen » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:37 pm

can't wait to argue over the names of the knobs on our next digital, granular thing.
Chankgeez wrote:
DWARFCRAFT: We are not fucking around this year.
aen

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4100
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 10:34 pm

Re: Super Wizard (demo and preorder!)

Postby aens_wife » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:24 am

aens_wife

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1058
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:02 pm
Location: Eau Claire, WI

Re: Super Wizard (demo and preorder!)

Postby baremountain » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:53 am

Oh man, this is exciting! Are these actually shipping out this week?
Inner Vegas wrote:I don't think anyone is Obama
baremountain

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 802
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:19 pm
Location: Dallas, TX

Re: Super Wizard (demo and preorder!)

Postby kosta » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:01 pm

That demo is so goooooooooood. You guys have outdone yourselves with this one, Dwarfdawgs!
Object Object : Soundcloud
A lil dreamy, a lil noisy.
kosta

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 5264
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:00 am
Location: New York, NY

Re: Super Wizard (demo and preorder!)

Postby baremountain » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:24 am

Are these still gonna ship out this week?
Inner Vegas wrote:I don't think anyone is Obama
baremountain

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 802
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:19 pm
Location: Dallas, TX

Re: Super Wizard (demo and preorder!)

Postby aen » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:08 pm

I hope so.
Chankgeez wrote:
DWARFCRAFT: We are not fucking around this year.
aen

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4100
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 10:34 pm

Re: Super Wizard (demo and preorder!)

Postby Wittgenstein » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:21 pm

Can I have one?
"I abhor (Mill's) vulgarity, which says: 'What is right for one is fair for another' 'what you would not, etc., do not unto others' which wants to establish all human intercourse on the basis of mutual services, so that every action appears as a kind of payment for something done to us."

Iommic Pope wrote:Deepcover TGP accountant troll for the win.
Wittgenstein

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 4:02 pm

Re: Super Wizard (demo and preorder!)

Postby aens_wife » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:38 pm

Wittgenstein wrote:Can I have one?


Yes, duh. We just shipped the pre order and we are starting to ship to stores. Coast Sonic, PGS, Gear Hero/Pedal Genie should all have them soon. You should be able to reserve one from those places!
aens_wife

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1058
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:02 pm
Location: Eau Claire, WI

Next

Return to Dwarfcraft Devices



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.