Super Wizard (demo and preorder!)

Moderators: aens_wife, aen

Re: Super Wizard (demo and preorder!)

Postby artsutanov » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:08 pm

Any info on when uk dealers will get units?
artsutanov

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby baremountain » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:05 pm

So I got mine in on Monday. It's a pretty daunting beast having never played a WoP or a Minivan before. Although I was uncertain about the WoP side at first, I've really grown to love it. The dindindin is a magical switch & stepped bender is a really great sound like I've never gotten before. I honestly like the crossfading between clean and pitch shifted more than I like pretty much any other harmonizer I've ever heard.
The delay is taking a bit more time to grow on me, but I've already got two other noisy, dark sounding delays (No Memory & Echo Degrader) & those just have more features & control by their nature. My only real annoyance is the volume knob - somewhere about noon is unity normally, but when you switch to mutate you can't really hear the delay pitching until you get to about 3:00. You get used to it, but it makes it hard to switch between mutate & the normal pitch shifter into delay smoothly.
The insert on the delay side of things is absolutely crazy. Unruly, chaotic, and awesome. I've had the most fun running my Dream Reaper and Happiness in the Insert. The Happiness is especially nice there because the filtering holds off some of the runaway oscillations that are always waiting to come out.

I'm gonna have to spend some more time to figure out all the nuances, but after a few hours I've grown quite fond of this thing.
Inner Vegas wrote:I don't think anyone is Obama

#wheresthebirthcertificate #obamahoax

solo tunes:
completed works || loosey goosey releases
associated acts:
Raab Zamboni (fake jazz/real noise//sax, modular synth, editing, misc) || Field Guide (my best friends//sax on 2 tracks)

I make t-shirts, patches, koozies, buttons, CDs, sometimes tapes, and eventually i'll start working on pedals again. DM me for pricing!
baremountain

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby aens_wife » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:34 pm

artsutanov wrote:Any info on when uk dealers will get units?

Not yet. If you want a dealer to stock something, the best way is to email them and ask for it.

We did ship to a few EU dealers (EffektPedaler and Effekt Boutique so far, more on the way), but that is as close as we get at the moment.
aens_wife

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Purple Colored Rock » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:37 am

Man I'm so stocked after that video demo! Sounds like I can get some Cave In tones with this that will help me overcome my loss for the PS-3.
If I get my finances right this will be my third Dwarfcraft pedal.
Purple Colored Rock

interested
interested

Postby Eivind August » Wed May 10, 2017 7:41 pm

Made a little demonstration-thingy:

https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby aens_wife » Wed May 10, 2017 7:52 pm

You are amazing Eivind!
aens_wife

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Previous

Return to Dwarfcraft Devices