· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
pedals made by your ol' pal aen <dwarfcraftdevices.com>
Post a reply

New noisepedals ARF Demo!

Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:13 am

I put together a new demo on the ARF, showing off its various features. Starring a Volca Beats, Game Boy, and a bunch of Eurorack:

Full feature: https://noisepedals.com/2016/12/15/dwarfcraft-devices-arf/

Re: New noisepedals ARF Demo!

Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:05 am

Dude thanks for sharing this. Skipped around a bit. Loved the Eurorsck stuff. During the Volca section i was struggling to catch the filter sweep of the envelop when you were triggering it until you turned the depth waaaay up -- more a byproduct of the volca, me thinks.

Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:59 am

odontophobia wrote:Dude thanks for sharing this. Skipped around a bit. Loved the Eurorsck stuff. During the Volca section i was struggling to catch the filter sweep of the envelop when you were triggering it until you turned the depth waaaay up -- more a byproduct of the volca, me thinks.

Thanks! New camera so working out the best setup for it. I realised that sweep wasn't all that prominent when I watched it back too, damnit. It depends on the input quite a lot. I think part of the issue was that I was using a Stereo cable rather than Stereo to Mono into the ARF.

Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:11 pm

Very nice! I've been using mine on a CV clock as well, it makes for some great rhythmic filter sweeps.

Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:34 pm

baremountain wrote:Very nice! I've been using mine on a CV clock as well, it makes for some great rhythmic filter sweeps.

Thanks! I love that I can break out of my case with the ARF. Helps bring a bit of a different perspective.

Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:53 pm

Just grabbed an ARF off Reverb. Can't wait to get it plugged in to my Eurorack setup. (Constantly refreshing that Tracking page, FedEx has been cruelly slow...)
Post a reply