Re: Wizard of Pitch

Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:30 pm

Eagerly awaiting word of another place to purchase

Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:15 pm

We just got a second batch in.

Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:12 am

I just had my first play-date with the Wizard, and it did not disappoint.

https://instagram.com/p/8EVzySvXWR/?tak ... nobs_demos

We're going to be friends forever.

Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:57 am

aens_wife wrote:We just sent a batch to Fuzz Monster in the EU, if that would be helpful.http://fuzzmonster.dk/en/

Prymaxe should have them shortly, if they don't already. I'd think they should be up on their site by this weekend.

Yess, I see fuzzmonster has it now. Thanks for the tip! It might be quicker if I get it from them.

Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:54 pm

CoastSonic wrote:We just got a second batch in.

And now you have one less :yay:

I don't know if I've ever been so stoked for a pedal as this one just because I have no idea how I will use it. I just get to go exploring :joy:

Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:26 pm

PeteeBee wrote:
CoastSonic wrote:We just got a second batch in.

And now you have one less :yay:

I don't know if I've ever been so stoked for a pedal as this one just because I have no idea how I will use it. I just get to go exploring :joy:

It is definitely a unique pedal - kind of forces you to explore new terrain. Haven't stopped messing with it since we got them in.

Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:14 am

:snax:

Hopefully, I'll have some spare time to demo it soon. Spent an hour messing with it. I'm a little confused as to what happens in the different switch combinations, but it sounds weird/great and I'm loving every second of it. :thumb:

Side note: it's very difficult to take a proper picture of the color. It's not bright yellow as seen in most pictures. More of a tanish dull yellow, which I approve of. I'm not much for pedals that pop out at you. :lol: :joy:

Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:18 pm

Stoked for you! Mine should come in today! Can't wait to try it out

Edit: mine showed up! 15 minutes before I had to leave for work, so I only got to play it for 20 minutes. Definitely will take some time to get ckmfy with the controls, but it's really fun. Used it on a kind of normal/subtle setting on a coast sonic battle submission I uploaded.

Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:27 pm

I am definitely having a love affair with this wizard. I'm finding I either use it somewhat normal with both toggles up and tune it somewhat to key with the pitch knob, or full weird with both down and just turning everything at will.

Seems to be pretty quiet? Unity volume for me seems to be like 4 o'clock on the boost knob? Maybe I just run everything really loud... I think it is going to end up in the loop of a delay so it doesn't really matter.

Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:13 pm

Hmmmm, weird. I found it to have quite a healthy boost. I'm considering making a demo tomorrow, I guess I'll get to know it better then :snax:

Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:43 pm

askashrub wrote:I just had my first play-date with the Wizard, and it did not disappoint.

https://instagram.com/p/8EVzySvXWR/?tak ... nobs_demos

We're going to be friends forever.

That was very cute.

Sooooo....full length demo soon? :snax:

Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:15 pm

Yeah, you had me at Wiz. Soon there will be Wizard inside Ghost.

Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:39 pm

I like this thing :thumb: :joy:

Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:29 pm

UC, that is a great demo!

I recorded this this morning, just lazy setting my phone on the ground style.

Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:49 pm

UglyCasanova wrote:I like this thing :thumb: :joy:

that was a great demo! I really want one now :drool:
Post a reply