Re: Wizard of Pitch

Postby baremountain » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:52 pm

So, uh, is that an FX loop in the top right corner? :poke:
Inner Vegas wrote:I don't think anyone is Obama

#wheresthebirthcertificate #obamahoax

solo tunes:
completed works || loosey goosey releases
associated acts:
Raab Zamboni (fake jazz/real noise//sax, modular synth, editing, misc) || Field Guide (my best friends//sax on 2 tracks)

I make t-shirts, patches, koozies, buttons, CDs, sometimes tapes, and eventually i'll start working on pedals again. DM me for pricing!
baremountain

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby aen » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:50 pm

MAYBE
Chankgeez wrote:
DWARFCRAFT: We are not fucking around this year.
aen

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Eivind August » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:15 pm

Fuck yes, that sounds stellar and I need it. Possibly inside me, but definitely in front of me.

GIEF PREORDER NAOW
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby chrisdermo » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:39 am

Eivind August wrote:Fuck yes, that sounds stellar and I need it. Possibly inside me, but definitely in front of me.

GIEF PREORDER NAOW

:lol:
chrisdermo

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby PeteeBee » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:01 am

Well shoot. There goes my whole "try to not buy any pedals this year" thing while I save for a dreamy amp. Amp is just going to have to wait!
Iommic Pope wrote:This is the best you've been.
Suffering suits you.

BitchPudding wrote:Let this be written in our history as proof that ILoveFuzz is one tight knit internet family.
PeteeBee

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Eric! » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:46 pm

SO SPICE. SO NICE.
Eric!

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby baremountain » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:00 am

vidret wrote:so it's like a ct5 in that it can do a delay as well?

I heard it at the end, and I see a feedback knob. Can we call this a super-modulated, arpeggiated delay now?

This is my speculation on what's going on here: there's the deluxe WOP circuit 1st, which feeds into the delay line (seems Minivan-y). Mutate switch engages regeneration ala Ct5 or Magic on the Rainbow Machine. That's where the rainbow/ct5 sounds in one of the early clips come from. Dual mix knobs so you can dial in pure pitch shift or pure delay.
Dindindin is momentary and engages a hold function - I haven't used a WoP extensively so I have no clue whether the hold buffer comes from the WoP or the delay. Bender switch seems like a momentary stomp that works in conjunction with the bend switch - when the switch is off, the stomp engages it momentarily, and when it's on the stomp snaps you back into normal(-ish) pitch shifty territory.
FX insert in the top right so you can incept a pedalboard inside your pedal as kids these days love to do.
This is my best guess based off a 3 minute video, but it seems pretty logical based off knob/switch config vs what I'm hearing.

Ben & Louise, I'm just gonna send you my routing number and bank account info so you can auto-withdraw every time you drop a pedal or have a cool idea, or whatever.

solo tunes:
associated acts:
Raab Zamboni (fake jazz/real noise//sax, modular synth, editing, misc) || Field Guide (my best friends//sax on 2 tracks)

I make t-shirts, patches, koozies, buttons, CDs, sometimes tapes, and eventually i'll start working on pedals again. DM me for pricing!
baremountain

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Eric! » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:45 pm

Baremountain layin down some serious peepin. I think the buffer for Dindindin is on the pitch-side, notice in the vid that playing into Dindindin mode the dry signal isn't shifted.
Eric!

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby baremountain » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:12 pm

Eric! wrote:Baremountain layin down some serious peepin. I think the buffer for Dindindin is on the pitch-side, notice in the vid that playing into Dindindin mode the dry signal isn't shifted.

:cool: Oh yeah, you're totally right! That makes sense, but being unfamiliar with the WoP I wasn't sure how the pitch shifter's buffer works - my only experience with non-instantaneous buffer on pitch shifters is the ct5 and that obviously works a little differently. Maybe it's connected to the speed knob or something?

All I can think about is how cool my saxophone is gonna sound running through this :drool:

solo tunes:
associated acts:

baremountain

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby raj007 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:38 am

Cannot wait to see full spec sheet and more demos. Buying one regardless. I'm in. Just take my money already.
popvulture wrote:Nothing is truer bypass than the void.

D.o.S wrote:Whenever I step on my tuner the shitty guitar playing stops.
raj007

experienced
experienced

Postby njschneider2 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:05 pm

Anyone get the noise mod done to their Wizard? Wondering how big of a difference it made.

I bought a used Wiz and was looking to purchase the mod and send it in. But wanted to get a feel for what to expect!
njschneider2

involved
involved

Postby Eric! » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:05 pm

PINK WIZARDS SOON. YAAS.
Eric!

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby baremountain » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:41 pm

PINK WOPs UP! Holding out for the super wiz, but dang these look beautiful. http://www.dwarfcraft.com/store/p31/Wiz ... Pitch.html

solo tunes:
associated acts:

baremountain

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Eivind August » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:20 pm

My body is ready! Bring it, dwarven brethren and sisthren. :zen:
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby baremountain » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:34 am

I'm watching the video preview again and I am so freakin' ready to own this bad bird :drool:

solo tunes:
associated acts:

baremountain

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to Dwarfcraft Devices