Wizard of Pitch

Moderators: aens_wife, aen

Re: Wizard of Pitch

Postby raj007 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:16 pm

vidret wrote:
raj007 wrote:Cannot wait to see full spec sheet and more demos. Buying one regardless. I'm in. Just take my money already.

I think we've got a little Ruiner in the making here.

Lol. Ruiner has a lot more $$ at any given time than I do. I usually have to flip something for impulse buys haha.
popvulture wrote:Nothing is truer bypass than the void.

D.o.S wrote:Whenever I step on my tuner the shitty guitar playing stops.
raj007

experienced
experienced

Postby baremountain » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:48 pm

video is imminent, I can feel it in muh (butt)cheeks

the little clippies they posted on instagram sound so freakin' wild - I hadn't even thought about stacking this nonsense with a fuzz
Inner Vegas wrote:I don't think anyone is Obama

#wheresthebirthcertificate #obamahoax

solo tunes:
completed works || loosey goosey releases
associated acts:
Raab Zamboni (fake jazz/real noise//sax, modular synth, editing, misc) || Field Guide (my best friends//sax on 2 tracks)

I make t-shirts, patches, koozies, buttons, CDs, sometimes tapes, and eventually i'll start working on pedals again. DM me for pricing!
baremountain

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby aens_wife » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:58 pm

Full Demo is now cut and uploaded. Pre-order will open on Thursday, March 9. We are going to limit the pre-order to 20 and will include free shipping and a Dwarfcraft patch.

aens_wife

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Eivind August » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:42 pm

:!!!: :!!!: :!!!: :!!!:

I'll use all my ninja prowess to get in on that! :zen:
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby baremountain » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:36 am

Let the periodic refreshing of the store page begin!!!
Inner Vegas wrote:I don't think anyone is Obama

#wheresthebirthcertificate #obamahoax

solo tunes:
completed works || loosey goosey releases
associated acts:
Raab Zamboni (fake jazz/real noise//sax, modular synth, editing, misc) || Field Guide (my best friends//sax on 2 tracks)

I make t-shirts, patches, koozies, buttons, CDs, sometimes tapes, and eventually i'll start working on pedals again. DM me for pricing!
baremountain

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Eivind August » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:02 pm

baremountain wrote:Let the periodic refreshing of the store page begin!!!

We're in this together, man! :!!!: :hug: :!!!:
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby Eric! » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:09 pm

baremountain wrote:Let the spastic refreshing of the store page begin!!!
Eric!

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby aens_wife » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:24 pm

It'll be live this afternoon (CST). I am still working on the last bits of the press releases, etc.
aens_wife

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby chrisdermo » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:50 pm

Doing some rearranging on my board and I have a spare 12v output from my cioks...... can I feed the happiness 12v or will the power conversion thing inside not like it?
chrisdermo

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby aen » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:55 am

chrisdermo wrote:Doing some rearranging on my board and I have a spare 12v output from my cioks...... can I feed the happiness 12v or will the power conversion thing inside not like it?

It will hate it. And probbaly die from it. Theres a twin stags on the way back that was most likely killed from a 12v supply. Same power conversion board.
Chankgeez wrote:
DWARFCRAFT: We are not fucking around this year.
aen

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby chrisdermo » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:02 pm

aen wrote:
chrisdermo wrote:Doing some rearranging on my board and I have a spare 12v output from my cioks...... can I feed the happiness 12v or will the power conversion thing inside not like it?

It will hate it. And probbaly die from it. Theres a twin stags on the way back that was most likely killed from a 12v supply. Same power conversion board.

Dang. And sorry for putting that question in the wizard thread, must've clicked the wrong little page number by mistake.
It's obviously my subconscious telling me to get in on the preorder for this kickass pedal.

12v outs on those power supplies are annoying...... Doesn't seem like any pedals use 12v any more? :rant:
chrisdermo

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby frodog » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:35 pm

njschneider2 wrote:Anyone get the noise mod done to their Wizard? Wondering how big of a difference it made.

I bought a used Wiz and was looking to purchase the mod and send it in. But wanted to get a feel for what to expect!

I got it done recently, very much worth it. Reduced noise by.. a lot, and the boost is perfect now. No loss of magic sound otherwise.

One thing I noticed about it - which I think has been the case all along, but is not advertised much I think - is that the mix control only works in bender mode. So you can actually dial those crazy pitch dicves/snaps way down, for a more subtle effect behind yr clean sound. In regular mode the effect is always pretty upfront, it's like the mix starts at 50/50 or something. Never had a problem with this, but I'm dumb so I didn't know/notice before yesterday.
frodog

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby oldangelmidnight » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:37 pm

frodog wrote:One thing I noticed about it - which I think has been the case all along, but is not advertised much I think - is that the mix control only works in bender mode. So you can actually dial those crazy pitch dicves/snaps way down, for a more subtle effect behind yr clean sound. In regular mode the effect is always pretty upfront, it's like the mix starts at 50/50 or something. Never had a problem with this, but I'm dumb so I didn't know/notice before yesterday.

Yeah, that's my least favorite thing about it. I'd like to be able to get a fucked up blended chorusy thing.
oldangelmidnight

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:07 pm

Why would you want to dial down the crazy? :)
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby aen » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:40 am

frodog wrote:
One thing I noticed about it - which I think has been the case all along, but is not advertised much I think - is that the mix control only works in bender mode. So you can actually dial those crazy pitch dicves/snaps way down, for a more subtle effect behind yr clean sound. In regular mode the effect is always pretty upfront, it's like the mix starts at 50/50 or something. Never had a problem with this, but I'm dumb so I didn't know/notice before yesterday.

Well, not quite... The mix works normally when the speed knob is at zero, too. When the speed knob is up the pedal is panning between wet and dry at a rate defined by the speed knob.
Chankgeez wrote:
DWARFCRAFT: We are not fucking around this year.
aen

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Previous

Return to Dwarfcraft Devices