· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
pedals made by your ol' pal aen <dwarfcraftdevices.com>
Post a reply

Re: SECRET DESTROYER?!?!?

Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:30 pm

Wow I really like this! Tons of control.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:56 pm

Cool dude!

Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:50 pm

So what are the graphics going to be?

Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:27 pm

Theyre all going to be different. My painter jsut finished the next batch, I eagerly await their arrival!

Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:17 am

:eek:
sounds like...
awesomeness

Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:41 am

can't wait to get my hands on this one day :excellent:

Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:31 pm

So that's how it happened. :P

Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:35 am

Bump.

So I bought one of these bad boys back in the day. It has 5 knobs and a graphic of what looks like Batman swooping down from the great unknown. This pedal really rules.

What i never figured out though, is what the damn knobs do. With the image above, can someone give me a bit of guidance on which one is which (vol/tone/gain etc)? I've gathered the far left is volume, and the far right is the oscillator(?!). The thing is, as soon as you tweak one knob, the texture of everything changes.

Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:33 pm

My understanding is that they're all gain knobs. One is for voltage, which affects texture. One affects part of the circuit that has some tone-type effects. Maybe one's a master volume.
Is yours on a PCB or was it the black electrical tape days?

Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:51 am

Thanks dude. To be upfront- I have no idea whether its PCB or black electrical tape delay. I think I can get a handle on the whole knob settings.

The problem i'm having is being able to consistently finding a nice thick aggressive fuzz tone that doesn't break the eardrums of my band (they're kind of importnat). You tweak one knob, or just pack away your pedalboard after practice, and the SD spits out something otherworldly. I should probably just take a pic on my phone when I find something usable.

Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:41 pm

If you want consistency, the Destroyer probably isn't what you're looking for. Tweak the volume or tone knobs on your guitar and it'll all react differently. Look at it funny and it'll fart in your soup.
You must submit.
Post a reply