Question and a request?

Moderators: aens_wife, aen

Question and a request?

Postby DarkAxel » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:34 pm

Hey, man :)

first of a question - i know you dig Northless, are they using any of your pedals?

and second a request... could you make a new demo for the Hax? As much as I love all your videos, I think your current videos are extremely illustrative and helpful and I'd love to experience that illustration and help with the Hax as well :hello: Also the audio quality is streets ahead now
I make pedal demos as East Stomp Boutique - http://www.youtube.com/c/eaststompboutique

great deals: Jwar Kayzer Bellyheart wfs1234 bronzetalon Ech0 Scruffie MaxMaps solarolosonoio Schlatte WeHuntKings Monkeydancer Eric! Univalve Huggernaut fuzzmax amorphous Tristan Goroth dan_abnormal Obulus Jrmy BitchPudding beezlebub ianmarks darkfield Abanoise Jskadiang Disarm D'Arcy Snufkino Gerb somethingclever fidget
DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: Question and a request?

Postby aen » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:25 pm

DarkAxel wrote:Hey, man :)

first of a question - i know you dig Northless, are they using any of your pedals?

I'm not sure. I know one of their recent records has TGD on all the bass, and I know Erik has a few dwarfcraft devices. But I havent seen them in like two years :(

DarkAxel wrote:Hey, man :)
could you make a new demo for the Hax? As much as I love all your videos, I think your current videos are extremely illustrative and helpful and I'd love to experience that illustration and help with the Hax as well :hello: Also the audio quality is streets ahead now

I would LOVE TO. Things are in a maelstrom here, but it'll be worth it. SOON. EXCITING THING SOON.
But yeah, I intend to do updated demos. The best I have for you right now is the "ring mod shootout" between hax and the moogerfooger.

Chankgeez wrote:
DWARFCRAFT: We are not fucking around this year.
aen

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Return to Dwarfcraft Devices